Werkstudent Marketing Designer (f/m/d)
CareerFoundry is building the number one online destination for career changers. As a Marketing Designer, you’ll help design human-centric content to bring our message to the world!
Here at CareerFoundry, we’re all about delivering a first-class learning experience—and digital content plays a huge role in that. Be it a sleek Instagram carousel, a concise infographic, or an informative PDF, great design drives our entire brand. No matter what channel or platform, we help people transform their careers and convey the value of our online courses through intentional, informative, beautifully-designed digital content. If you’re as passionate as we are about human-centric, online education and excellent design, we’d love you to join our team of marketing content creators.
As a Werkstudent Marketing Designer, you’ll be responsible for all things graphic design-related within the Media Team. You’ll be an adept designer who’s equally at home designing PDFs and paid social ads as blog infographics and thumbnails for YouTube videos. You have a knack for knowing what designs will work best on which channels and you’re a master of collaboration.
Sound interesting? Then read on to discover what you’ll be doing at CareerFoundry:
- Create visually appealing digital content for paid marketing campaigns, social media, blog, and emails
- Ensure all content is consistent and within brand guidelines
- Update and make necessary improvements to existing graphics
- Adapt and iterate on designs based on insights and data from the marketing teams
- A student enrolled in a Bachelor or a Master's degree in the field of Visual Communication, Graphic Design, or other related fields
- Passionate about digital communication and marketing
- Have good knowledge of either Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop and / or Sketch
- Have a keen eye for visual details
- Have a good knowledge of design principles
- Have great English communication skills
- Have some knowledge about marketing strategies and social media
General competencies we appreciate:
- Flexible/Adaptable: Since we are a startup, you should be able to adjust quickly to changing priorities and roll with the changes
- Analytical: Able to process qualitative or quantitative data and draw insightful conclusions
- Communicative: We are a multi-cultural office with people from all over the world––so that means listening to people and striving to make connections.
- Proactive: Acts without being told what to do. Feels confident making suggestions, giving constructive feedback and bringing new ideas.
- Strategic: Able to see and communicate the bigger picture. Also able to determine opportunities and deficiencies via comprehensive analysis
- Growth-oriented: Believe in everybody’s potential for growth, don’t see them as a list of skills, but as a process, believe in the power of “yet”.
- High standards, hard work ethic, and persistence.