(Senior) Recruiter (m/f/d)
This is a full-time position based in our Berlin, Germany office.
CareerFoundry is building the most human-centric online education experience for career changers in the fields of UX, UI, web development, and data analytics. We’re rated one of the best online bootcamps by CourseReport and are growing in the US and Europe by more than 60% per year. We are a small company with nationalities from over 20 countries. We live and celebrate diversity and see a good work-life balance as our responsibility.
We’re looking for an empathetic and experienced (Senior) Recruiter for in-house staff to take over the whole recruitment process.
You will report to the Head of HR and will be part of an exciting company journey.
- Manage end-to-end recruitment process for a high volume of critical roles, from sourcing and interviewing to offer negotiation
- Hire tech (main focus) and non-tech talents (i.e. Developers to Sales Ops), from working students up to C-level
- Hire to increase diversity of the teams
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships across the team, as well as key cross-functional relationships with internal stakeholders
- Own and develop the hiring process
- Manage internal and external job postings
We offer a welcoming culture and benefits:
- Flexible working times and remote-first mentality
- Competitive salary and opportunities to grow your skills on the job, with performance reviews every 6 months and regular professional development check-ins
- A yearly education budget for each employee to learn new skills
- All the benefits of German health insurance and other social security
- An optional company retirement insurance plan
- Visa sponsorship and relocation support if needed
- Free access to the CareerFoundry courses
- Dog-friendly office and as much coffee (or tea!) as you need
- A nice, bright, and air-conditioned loft office in the middle of Berlin
- A product that has a real positive effect on the world by helping thousands of people change their lives through education
- A lot of autonomy and freedom in making decisions and leading initiatives
CareerFoundry is an equal opportunity employer. It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion
- 4+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience, ideally in a fast-paced, high-growth environment. Experience recruiting across multiple disciplines highly preferred.
- Fluent English (German would be a Plus)
- Experience working with an Applicant Tracking System, ideally Greenhouse and Bamboo HR
- Superb organization and time management skills
- Solid track record of building strong relationships with hiring managers at all levels and making successful placements; a network that is active and up-to-date is ideal
- Entrepreneurial drive with a clear sense of urgency to achieve results, ability to work within tight timelines, and a “roll up your sleeves” approach.
- Creative and innovative mindset and the ability to independently solve problems
- Proven track record successfully sourcing passive candidates
- Proficient with MS Software (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to understand/communicate job requirements and expectations